Workshops are offered to Guild members for a small fee. Each month a specific project is taught to enhance skill building. The classes are taught by a qualified quilter and teacher.
Notes for All Workshops:
Registration – registration must be completed before the date of the workshop. You may register at the Workshop table at the guild meeting or contact the workshop team at 519-351-8175
Fee – Workshop fees vary month to month. It depends on the supplies needed for the workshop.
Register but cannot attend? – Please contact someone from the workshop team as soon as possible.
- January – Workshop on Cuddle Quilts and Comfort Quilts
- February – Beginner/basic class in quilting by Evelyn Evers (Part 1)
- March – Beginner/basic class in quilting by Evelyn Evers (Part 1)
- April – Workshop by Laura Coia
- May – Mosaic Applique Class by Shirley Davies
- September – Bargello Sunflower Wall Hanging by Jen Houlden
- November – No workshop
If anyone has a particular skill or project that they would like us to offer as a workshop or a mini-workshop, please let Liz DiCrescenzo or Rachelle Wallace know. If you want to teach a workshop, remember we pay $25 an hour to our instructors.